Monday, January 13, 2014

Something New!

Good evening!  I hope this was an enjoyable Monday for everyone!  I had a long day at work today and even came home and took a short nap before heading into my craft room to work on a few challenges...
Tonight I colored up a new digi I received for Christmas from Elizabeth Bell Designs called Little Rapunzel.  You can find her here.  I colored her with my new Prisma Pencils and cut her out using an old Creative Memories circle cutter.  I don't usually do monochromatic but decided to keep this one simple by using the same cardstock and embossing it with my Cuttlebug.  I followed the sketch from Sunday Stamp & Sketch and added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The Sketch





I am entering her in the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenge - Birthdays
Creative Moments Challenge #33 - Anything Goes
Buzy Bee;s Bloomin Challenge - Cute & Sweet
Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge #189- Marie's Sketch
Throught The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have enjoyed your visit!    Tina




No comments: