Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome Greyson Joseph!

Good evening!  I am a Great Aunt (again)!  My nephew had a baby boy yesterday.  He is so cute and I can not wait to meet him!
 Of course I couldn't go see him without a card and gift, so tonight I put together a quick, simple card for him.  This adorable image is called Noah's Ark by Whimsy Stamps.  I colored it up with Prismacolor Pencils.  The paper is from a new pack called Authentique Essentials Collection and the cardstock is from The Paper Studio.  I used Zing embossing powder on the sentiment which is from Stampin Up. Misc. brads and ribbon finished the card.  It didn't turn out anything like I had in mind but I guess it's ok.

I am entering this is the following challenges:
Moving Along With The Times - New Beginnings
Fab N Funky Challenges - Celebrate It

No comments: