Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lacie's Ice Cream

Good morning! I hope you are having a great morning wherever you are.  We are in the middle of yet another snow storm.  I haven't heard for sure, but we were expecting 8+ inches of snow between yesterday and this morning.  We had at least 4 when I went to bed last night.  Have I mentioned lately how ready I am for Spring?
Since there wasn't much else to do last night, I decided to browse through Mo's Digital Pencil for a couple new digis.  You will never believe what I found!  There is this stamp at JoAnn Fabric's that I have been wanting for quite some time called Lacie ice cream. (I mainly wanted it because it is my daughter's name and even spelled the same way!) Well, was I excited to see it on Mo's site!  Of course I bought it right away, printed it out and colored her up!  Made my day!!!!! Here is my first use of this adorable little Lacie:

 



I colored her using Prisma color pencils then cut her out using a Spellbinders die.  I added lots of goodies to this card: Swirl & bling from The Paper Studio, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and ribbon from my stash. I used an EK Success punch at the bottom and a Recollections border punch on the edge.  The paper is all from my stash (I think it is from The Paper Studio)  The bow was made using both pink and orange ribbon using the mini-bowdabra. 
 
Isn't she just adorable? Makes me want Summer that much more - oh and some Chocolate Ice cream!
I did buy a couple of other images from Mo's (who could resist! They are all so cute!) but you will have to wait for another day to see them.
Sorry for such a long post today - it must be the weather! LOL!
 
I am entering this one into the following challenges:
 
 Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed your visit and will come back soon!
 
Tina

12 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

Fantastic card tina I know what you mean about Mo's images they are uber cute. Stay safe in all that snow :)

Unknown said...

Very Pretty Design , Thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge, we would love you to come back and join us again next week for another fab challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge
XX

Crafty Judith said...

Hi hun saw your creation at Make it Monday - fabulous - wishing you the very best of luck x

Crafty Judith said...

Hi hun it s me again with a different hat on fabulous hun great creation love it thanks so much for playing along at Fan-Tastic Tuesday very best of luck Judith DT Member x

cass said...

Great card, love the colour combo, such a bright and happy card, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh I love this Tina, great work!! Love those flowers. Was hoping you could e-mail at danmoose@aol.com re: a prize you have won. Hugs!!

MommyScraps said...

Awww, so cute!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions!

Hugs, Adina

Leanne said...

Wow she is so cute, love the ribbons and the bling, the flowers again, nicely done! WTG!

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card, loving your use of embellishments. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Creations.

Sandy said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions Challenges.
- Sandy, DT Member

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty sunshine card Tina..love the flowers and colours and gorgeous bling..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

chris said...

Hello I'am Chris from France

This is not a spam
Your blog is not on the "Directory Blogspot" ?
With little site offers free website promotion
I invite you to join
You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
World-Directory is 193 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
Blog Url
Location Of Your Country In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogging
****************
We follow your blog! Please follow mine
You can forward this invitation to your friends

PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
**********************************************
here the badge "Directory Blogspot"
http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif

Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and psp, Makeup, nails, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings, home, photography, jewelry