Monday, February 17, 2014

New Challenge at Crafting From The Heart - Use Flowers

Good morning Friends!  Before I get on with this weeks challenge I have exciting news about Crafting From The Heart!  Beginning March 3rd we will be going to Weekly challenges!  That's double the chances to win one of the great prizes from our wonderful sponsors!!!
 
Ok, on to this weeks challenge!
This week we are looking for those cards with FLOWERS.  And of course, if flowers are not your thing -we always do Anything Goes!
 
My first card - using Aurora Wings was a difficult one for me!  I love flowers and wanted to use lots of them, but I also didn't want to detract from the beautiful image:
 
 

Our wonderful sponsors this week are offering some amazing prizes!
 
Aurora Wings - $15.00 Store Voucher
AuroraWings
 
and
 
Meljen's Designs - 3 Free Digis
 
Meljens
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today...Be sure to hop over to Crafting From The Heart and enter your project using flowers.  Also check out the rest of the Design Team's projects.  They have some amazing inspiration for you!
Look for my second post using a great image from Meljen's Designs.
 
I am entering this into the following challenges:
 
See you again soon!
 
Tina
 
 

 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tina, beautiful card hun! love your colouring and that beautiful and perfect bow!
Mirella DK
DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Hugs,
Melissa M
M Miranda Creations

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card, Tina! I love how you colored your image - subtle, yet very powerful :) WTG!