Friday, February 28, 2014

TGIF!

Good morning!  Boy has it been a long week!  As you know, last weekend we went to visit our son in St. Louis.  Well, both hubby and I ended up sick!  It has not been a good week!  Sorry to have missed so many days without a new post. Hopefully I am back on track now!



Last night I was finally able to get into my craft room and work on a few projects.  Today's card is using a new image from Simply B Stamps  Bette was so nice and gave this darling girl away on her Facebook page.  Thanks again Bette!
I colored her with Prisma pencils and kept her clean and simple with just a sentiment and banner. 
 

 



 
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to see you again soon.
 

6 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

Hope you are both feeling better now Tina. Love this image and hope to use it very soon, I like your CAS treatment of it :)

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Sorry to hear you & dh are not well but really hope both of you are on the mend. Your card is very fab! Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous and great card Tina.

Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin




Tammi said...

Glad that you are feeling better and able to craft! Thanks for sharing this great card with us at SGCB!

Lori Turner said...

This is super cute, Tina!! Love this image and that banner die - where is it from? I WANT it! LOL....WTG!

Tamie said...

Loving the banners and your fabulous image! Awesome layout. Another hit Tina!!