Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mo's Free Gift to her new clubhouse members!

Good morning Friends!  Today I want to share with you a card I made using an adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Mo was so generous and gave all her new club members this image as a freebie to play with.  Let me tell you - I have had a lot of fun playing too!  I just purchased my first few Spectrum Noir markers and I am in LOVE with them!  I will be buying more very soon!  They are so much fun to color and blend with!  I still love my Prisma pencils but am liking the bright colors I can achieve with these markers!
I colored Bella with my new markers and matted her on some cardstock.  I added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some pearls and a couple of butterflies from my stash.

Here is a closeup of this adorable image.  I need more practice with my new markers but really enjoyed coloring her.  I think you will be seeing a lot more images with markers!


Again, Thank you Mo for the adorable image to play with!  Stop over at Mo's new Facebook page and check out the clubhouse!  

I am entering Bella into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a fantastic weekend! 

6 comments:

Maureen R said...

Lovely card. Such wonderful springy colors! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
Maureen, DT member

Scrapcat 1 said...

I haven't printed my copy yet but I will, glad you like the Spectrum Noir's. I have the full set now and am loving having the full range. Just waiting on the pencils now. Love what you did with this little cutie xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

I haven't printed my copy yet but I will, glad you like the Spectrum Noir's. I have the full set now and am loving having the full range. Just waiting on the pencils now. Love what you did with this little cutie xx

Nela said...

Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing with us at Mo's!
Hugs Nela

Kim Bell said...

Tina
Beautiful card Love your DP. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.
Hugz
Kim

happyglitzygirl said...

A cute card, great image, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde