Thursday, April 17, 2014

New Challenge at 4Crafty Chicks!

Good morning Friends!  It is hard to believe that we are half way through April already!  Time sure goes by fast when life is crazy!  We are getting ready for Easter in our house, cooking, cleaning and getting ready for a big family dinner on Sunday after church. But, on a good note this is my Friday so a long weekend is in store!  Hopefully I will have some time to spend in my craft room!  

So, on to the new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks:
The Chicks have been busy in the hen house getting our inspiration ready for a new challenge: Use a Sentiment only.  That's right - No images this time! That is quite a challenge for me as I almost ALWAYS put an image on the front of my cards.  So a clean and simple card was in order:

I simply matted some layers of card stock and a strip of pattern paper on my base and added a banner with "Happy Birthday" on it.  I still thought it needed something so I went with this gorgeous butterfly sticker I picked up at Walmart of all places!


So, be sure to hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and show us what you can do with a Sentiment Only this week! And, while you are out and about be sure to visit the rest of the design team's blogs and leave them some love.  They sure do some beautiful work!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you soon!


10 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

What a fab card Tina I love the butterfly just stunning xx

Leanne said...

Another awesome job friend, great job, love that butterfly, just such a pop off the pages...very nicely done! Hugs!

Lori Turner said...

Oh Tina, this is gorgeous! I love that golden butterfly! WTG girl! xoxoxo

Sue said...

This is lovely, Tina! That butterfly is really special. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card Tina, the butterfly is very lush.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Anita said...

Lovely card and I love the sparkle of the butterfly! Thanks for sharing in our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Rosie said...

I love that butterfly too and had to buy it, haha! Your card is gorgeous!! Thank you for joining in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie :)

Deepti said...

That gold butterfly on blue looks awesome :) Thank you for sharing with ATSM !!

Tamie said...

Love, love, loving your color combo and that butterfly is amazing!! The butterfly makes the sentiment pop. Wonderful CAS card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love me some butterflies and that one is stunning! Great job!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog