Monday, May 19, 2014

A Special Flower

Good morning Friends! Well, I am officially the parent of a college graduate!  Lacie now has her BA in Spanish and is ready to embark on the next phase of her life.  I still can't believe she is finished!  Now, it will be off to the academy for 6 weeks training before moving to her new job. I am so proud of her but sad that she will be moving away and starting her new life.  Oh the joys of being a parent!

 Today starts are new challenge at  Crafting From The Heart. As always, the theme is Anything Goes.  We are sponsored this week by A Day For Daisies and Dilly Beans.  They are offering some great prizes so be sure to play along!

For my card I have used this adorable image from A Day For Daisies called A Special Flower. I have colored her with my Spectrum Noir pens.  Keeping the design pretty simple I have added some ribbon, flowers and a butterfly.  I loved the butterfly background paper and thought it went along with the image.


Here is a close up of this beautiful image:


So be sure to go over to Crafting From The Heart and enter your project today!  I can't wait to see what you create!  

I am entering her into the following challenges:
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.com/
http://justsomelinesblog.blogspot.com/
http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com/

And of course another picture of my beautiful daughter at Graduation yesterday:



Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Such a pretty young lady congrats to her.
Your card is so lovely, sweet image used and nicely coloured in. Love your back ground paper. Thanks for linking up with us over at my Sheri crafts this time around.
Sue

Anonymous said...

HI Tina, congratulations on your daughters graduation. Those pictures look stunning. A beautiful card and image. Thank you for a fabulous challenge this week.

Hugs Erin x