Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Crafty Sentiments New Release Tulips

Good Morning Friends!  I have something I am pretty excited about to share with you today!  It is another great new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs!  I have had the privilege of showcasing another one of the adorable new stamps - Tulips.  He is just darling!  I have colored him with my Spectrum Noir pens and cut him out using a Spellbinders Die.  I decided that he would be perfect for a little chipboard album I put together for my Sister-In-Law for Mother's Day. 
After finishing my little guy, I added a doily cut from a MFT die and a heart banner using a La La Land Crafts die, some ribbon and lace and flowers finished him off.


Here is a close up of this darling little guy:


So be sure to pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Designs shop  to grab all the great new stamps released this month!  You will be so glad you did!

I am entering this cute little guy into the following challenges:

And one more picture of my beautiful daughter!  
This is a picture of Lacie with 2 of her friends.  The one on the right was an exchange student from Scotland (yes, Scotland!)  We had the privilege of having them both over for an evening before graduation and really enjoyed their company.  A great couple of guys!

Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments: