Sunday, May 11, 2014

New Challenge at Crafting When We Can

Good morning Friends! Today starts are new challenge at  Crafting When We Can.  This week we are asking you to use Die Cuts.  Our Wonderful Sponsor this week is
 They were kind enough to send me this great image to work with called Cat Love.  You can get it Here.  I colored it up using my Spectrum Noir pens and cut several hearts with my Cricut.  After embossing all the hearts I used some acetate to adhere them to my card box. The sentiments was hand written and cut using a Spellbinders die.  This is the first box card I have ever made and I am quite happy with it!  I will definitely make more of these little gems!



Here is a close up of this adorable image:


So be sure to hop over to Crafting When We Can and enter your card using die cuts today! We can't wait to see what you create!

I am entering her into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!

7 comments:

Jacquel said...

Too cute! Those box cards are so fun to make!!!
DT Sis Jackie

Robin said...

So adorable! I love the exploding box! Hugs, Robin

Vickie Y said...

Adorable card in a box!

Amy A said...

Tina, this is FABULOUSLY Cute!!! Love the Pop-up Box with those "floating" hearts! Stunning work hun!

Hugs,

Amy DT Sis

Scrap d'Aurane said...

Très mignonne cette carte. Merci d'avoir participé au challenge sur Time4Scrap. Aurane/DT-T4S

Tamie said...

Oh I love this box Tina! Great image and I am so happy that you love your spectrum pens.

Sylvia said...

A cute box card. How clever to use the acetate to make 'floating' hearts. Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
Sylvia x