Thursday, May 15, 2014

Time For Some Yummy Goodness!

Good Morning!  Wow! Can you believe it is Thursday already!  This week is just going by WAY too fast!  I image for Lacie is is just going soooooooo slow!  Funny how that works isn't it?  

We have a new challenge up at 4 Crafty Chicks this week and our wonderful hostess is Tamie.  Tamie has decided that we need to create a card all about the Desert!  My favorite part of any celebration! I found the perfect image at The Paper Shelter and thought this would look yummy! The papers came from Basic Grey and the ribbon and gems are from my stash. 


I colored the image using my Spectrum Noir pens and cut out using an old circle cutter from Creative Memories.
Here is a close up of this delicious image:


 I hope you will join us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our Desert challenge.  I am sure I will gain 10 lbs just by looking at all the wonderful goodies you create!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

Tamie said...

Oh my gosh Tina...super yummy...wish I could eat this piece of yummy goodness. I know you can bake like no tomorrow and you can craft yummy goodness too. Phenomenal creation.

sian said...

what a great card :) makes me just want to eat that cupcake lol. Thanks for playing along with JIC this week, hope that you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

sian said...

what a great card :) makes me just want to eat that cupcake lol. Thanks for playing along with JIC this week, hope that you can join us next week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

Lori Turner said...

I am totally in love with this card, Tina! I love the papers you used, the image is awesome and you've colored it so well! WTG! Sorry my commenting is late - been a crazy week! xoxoxo