Sunday, July 6, 2014

Die Cut Crazy July Issue

Good morning Friends!  Today marks the end of a long 3 day weekend.  I have spent the past 2 days helping my parents paint and clean a new house they are planning on moving into in the next couple of weeks.  Painting walls is not nearly as much fun as crafting but I do get a certain amount of satisfaction in seeing a room transform itself with just a little bit of color!

Today I want to share with you my submission from this months issue of Die Cut Crazy Magazine.  The July issue is now available and is jam packed with some fantastic projects!  This issue is all about Summer.  


When I think of summer I think about all the family get gatherings and BBQ's, the kids being home and just simply enjoying time together.  
I created this birthday card using the bright colors of summer.(although Lacie's birthday is in December!)  All of the lettering was cut with vinyl using the following Cricut cartridges:  Chalkboard Font, Kate's ABC's, and Straight From The Nest.  (tip:  The vinyl makes using the Chalkboard font much easier!)  I layers a piece of black cardstock on top of my white card base and added a flower from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The banner was cut using a paper pack from my stash and the bows were from scrap as well.
So be sure to check out this months edition of

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you will come back soon!


3 comments:

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT xx

bonnie said...

This is just adorable thank you for playing along with us over at Crafty Ribbons xx

Leanne said...

Great job Tina! I love the banner, and way to go painting and helping your parents out. Awesome! Hugs!