Friday, July 4, 2014

Fun in the Sun

Good morning Friends! Thanks for stopping by today!  To all my American Friends - Happy 4th of July!  Yay for a 3 day weekend!
Last weekend we went to Indiana for my son's first Professional Bowling Tournament!  It was a long weekend but lots of fun.  I really enjoyed watching him bowl with some of the best bowlers in the country!  He didn't win but he didn't get last either!  We are just so proud of all he has accomplished!

On to today's project:  This darling stamp is called My Summer Hat and she is one of the new stamps from Crafty Sentiments.  Isn't she just the most adorable thing?  
I have been taking the Skin and Hair class that Alyce at Kit and Clowder has (If you ever thought about taking a class - she is fantastic!)  I think I am actually getting better!  I colored this cutie with my Spectrum Noir pens and fussy cut around her. Some pattern paper, flowers and ribbon from my stash and she was complete.  I just love the bright colors and she was so much fun to color!




Here is a close up of this darling stamp:



So head over to Crafty Sentiments Designs and check out all the adorable stamps they have to offer!  

I am entering her into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join me again soon!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

Happy 4th friend, and I love this image, so cute. Great colors and the ribbon nice touch. Oh and those flowers are yummy! Have a great weekend! Hugs!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

Sam K said...

Stunning card, gorgeous colouring x Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x