Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sneak peak

Good morning! I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  I just can't believe how fast this summer is going!  It will be Christmas before we know it!

Today starts a new challenge at Charisma Cardz.  This week we are looking for your creations using Ribbon, Twine or Charms.

I have used one of my favorite new stamp sets from Close To My Heart called Your Own Kind Of Wonderful to create my card.  The papers are from the new line available August 1st called Seaside. That beautiful glittery trim is also from Close To My Heart.  The flowers charm and twine are from my stash.  

Here is a close up of the stamp:

I would love for you to check out my website of all these great products! You can get there from here!

I am entering the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to see you again soon!

5 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

What an ELEGANT card Tina...so beautifully designed and embellished!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fresh Brewed Designs "Sea" challenge!! Good luck!!

Jo said...

Great sentiment! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

cass said...

Beautifully crafted card, thanks for joining us at Crafters Cafe this week

Kim B said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Fresh Brewed Designs!

Tamie said...

Loving the charm girlie and the sentiment is so awesome in that die cut. Very elegant creation!!