Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Feet!

Good morning!  Happy Birthday to my baby brother!!!  Well, I guess at 39 he is not really a baby anymore!  

Today Leanne is our hostess over at 4 Crafty  Chicks and she wants to see some Animals!  This one was a little hard for me as I don't do many cards with animals, but during that shopping trip a few weeks ago I came across this adorable little penguin stamp and I just could not resist him!

I stamped him twice.  The first one I cut out using a Spellbinders die and the second I used the matching die cut.  I colored both images and then popped the die cut image up with pop dots. I embossed the blue layer with my snowflake embossing folder and added some ribbon.  Another quick, simple Christmas card done!


So my "first" animal card is complete!  I have a feeling this little guy will be in the mail box soon to someone very special!

So head over to 4 Crafty Chicks and show us your Animal card today!

See you soon!
Tina

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Awesome he is so stinky cute! Love how you popped him up too! Get job! Way go to!