Thursday, April 23, 2015

Inspired by a Book at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning!  
Today is Thursday so that means a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  
This weeks theme is INSPIRED BY A BOOK.  

Anyone what knows me knows I have ready this book series several times!  I just fell in love with the characters and can't seem to put them down any time I start reading one!


I don't think I need to tell you what book this is from, do I?  

So, what is your favorite book?  Why not make a card or project and hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and share it with us today!

See you soon!

Tina

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Colors on the flowers are awesome, great card, awesome book choice. Hugs, L

Tamie said...

Tina you make me giggle, I just gave away that series. Fantastic creation for this book. Woot, woot! Always love you inspiration.