Thursday, May 14, 2015

Chevrons at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning!  Today is Thursday so that means another great challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks!  This week I get to be hostess!  I decided on the theme CHEVRONS.  I love all the crafty things with the chevron pattern I see!  Papers, Embossing Folders, Ribbon! I love it all!!

So, here is my project for the challenge :


I found this great paper at the CKC Convention in April.  I wish I had bought more!  The candy dots are from Michael's and the ribbon is from my stash.  The image is from Cheryl Lynn Designs.



So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your project today!  We can't wait to see what you create!

Challenges entered:

See you soon!



3 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh friend, so cute, great image she is so super cute, and I love the inside too, great colors, very pretty. Hugs!

Lori Turner said...

Awwww...Tina - I absolutely LOVE this CAS card! These colors are my favorite, you've colored her up perfectly and it's got perfect balance :) WTG friend!

Michelle Quinno said...

Super cute card & great coloring! Thanks for joining the Pals Paper Arts challenge this week!