Thursday, May 21, 2015

With Sympathy

Good morning!  It's Thursday again so be sure to hop over to 4 Crafty Chicks for another great challenge!

Tamie is our hostess over there this week and she chose Sympathy as our theme.  These are probably the hardest cards for me to make.  I usually buy them because I can never seem to figure out what to do.  But, after looking around Pinterest I came across some great inspiration and decided on this one:


  The stamps are old Stampin' Up  sets.  I stamped with black ink and then added touches of white gel pin to the flowers.  The ribbon is from Close To My Heart.

So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your Sympathy card today.  This challenge may just help us all add to our stash for those hard to make cards.

Challenges entered:



See you soon!




4 comments:

Leanne said...

Awesome love that ribbon and flowers you stamped very nice! Great added touch with that gel pen. Way to go!

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Tina gorgeous and not a patterned paper in sight thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week crafty blessings Judith DT x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Sympathy cards are also some of the hardest for me to make. This is lovely. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

Lori Turner said...

Tina, I am the same - I find sympathy cards very difficult. You did a fantastic job on this one though - gorgeous! I love the touches of white and that ribbon/bow is perfect. :)