Thursday, November 12, 2015

Ribbon @ 4 Crafty Chicks



Good morning!  Today is Thursday so that means a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

I get to play hostess this week so have issued the challenge
RIBBON

Easy one right?!?  So here is my project for this challenge:

I embossed my quote with burgundy embossing powder and popped is on the card with pop dots.  Then I added a huge bow and some card candy.  Clean and Simple.



So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter you project using Ribbon today.
We can't wait to see what you come up with!

See you soon!

Tina

3 comments:

Leanne said...

OMGosh girl love that bow/ribbon...pretty, and the stamp you used, great job...way to go! Hugs!

Lori Turner said...

LOVE that big, gorgeous bow girl! Gorgeous card!

Dawn said...

Love your card & that awesomebow!
Hugs
Dawn xx