Thursday, January 28, 2016

Anything But A Card at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good morning!  This week at 4 Crafty Chicks we are doing something different!  Lori is our hostess and she wants to see another side to our craftiness!  

Lori chose the following theme:

ANYTHING BUT A CARD

For my project this week I had just finished this wreath for my office door:


Here is a close up of the hearts:


Now, after making the wreath I decided that I needed to take my snowman tree and turn it into a Valentine tree:


The picture isn't very good - but I fell in love with this as soon as it was finished!  I am going to try to keep this up each month and change it for the different seasons and holidays.  (We will see if I can manage that!)

So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and see another side of crafting!  I can't wait to see what else everyone has been up to!

See you soon!

Tina

No comments: