Thursday, June 16, 2016

#303- Metal


Good morning!  Welcome back to another episode of my blog!  Today is Thursday so you know what that means?  Yep- a new challenge awaits at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Tamie is our hostess over there this week and she gave us the following challenge:

METAL

At first I thought - will what in the world am I going to do!  Then, a friend of mine needed a gift for a 100th birthday.
Here is what I came up with:


I loved the gears and time pieces added to the canvas.  It just gave it that little something.  And when I was done I was like- wait you can't have it!  I need a photo for my blog!!!

So, I hope inspiration strikes and you come up with a card or project for Tamie's METAL challenge!
Hurry over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter today!

See you soon!

Tina

4 comments:

Tamie said...

This is simply gorgeous Tina! I adore the metal you used on this. Great inspiration.

Leanne said...

I like it friend, great adding the metal in the corners. Awesome! Hugs, L

Anonymous said...

I love the metal embellishments. Brilliant!

Lori Turner said...

What an awesome gift, Tina! 100th birthday - amazing! Love all the metal gears etc. you've put on there...way to go!