Thursday, July 14, 2016

Flowers

Good morning!  This week I get to play hostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  I decided on the following theme:

FLOWERS

Pretty Easy right?!


During Mother's Day my church holds a wonderful dinner to honor all of the mothers in our church.  One woman is selected to be Mother Of The Year.  This year I received that honor!  I was so surprised!  What surprised me even more was my beautiful daughter being able to come home!  I had no idea she was going to be there and when they announced my name and I stood up there she was!  What a wonderful surprise!  
At the dinner letters were read from my husband, son and Mother in law and my daughter read a beautiful letter from herself.  I made this box to hold all of those wonderful memories.  I used a wooden cigar box and covered it in card stock then decorated it with flowers and frames with photos of my children.  I feel so blessed to have such great kids!

So, show us your flowers over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!  I can't wait to see what you do!

See yo soon!
Tina

2 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Awesome challenge this week, friend! Gorgeous box and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those flowers you put on there - perfect! xoxoxo

Leanne said...

What an amazing honor, and to have this box with flowers and treasures, and you know how you made me feel with this challenge, as I love flowers, thank you, and yours is gorgeous.
Hugs, L ;)