Thursday, September 22, 2016

In Everything Give Thanks

Good morning!  We are getting into that time of year when the leaves start to turn, the air gets cooler and the fall decorations emerge!  This is my favorite time of year!

Lori is our hostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week and she gave us the following challenge:

Colors of Autumn

Like I said, this is my favorite time of year!  So, I have began trying a new craft - Quilting- I have always admired the beautiful designs of quilts but didn't think I could do it myself.  So, I decided to start small - with a place mat!


I made this place mat and then embroidered on it with my embroidery machine then quilted it on the sewing machine.  I made a matching towel using my embroidery machine as well.  It really wasn't a hard project but I think I need to practice cutting our my material before I tackle the baby quilt I want to make for my soon to be here grand baby!

So, head on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and enter your Colors of Autumn project today!

We can't wait to see what you create!

See yo soon!

Tina